Sep 5, 2010

In My Mailbox #17

This is "In my mailbox" a meme run by Kristi at The Story Siren. Here's what I got this week...

I couldn't be more excited to read this one...
Return to Paradise by Simone Elkeles
Caleb Becker left Paradise eight months ago, taking with him the secret he promised to take to his grave. If the truth got out, it would ruin everything. Maggie Armstrong tried to be strong after Caleb broke her heart and disappeared. Somehow, she managed to move on. She’s determined to make a new life for herself. But then Caleb and Maggie are forced together on a summer trip. They try ignoring their passion for each other, but buried feelings resurface. Caleb must face the truth about the night of Maggie’s accident, or the secret that destroyed their relationship will forever stand between them.

Simone Elkeles is one of my favorite authors. If you haven't read LEAVING PARADISE I high recommend that you do, as this is it's sequel.

I also got...

9 comments:

YA Book Queen said...

Nice books! I really need to read some of Simone Elkeles' books, everyone seems to love them...Hope you enjoy all three =)

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said...

Oh my Oh my!! Second time I am seeing Return to Paradise as I peruse the Mr Linky link=) I am dying to read it. I just recently devoured PC, RoA, and the Leaving paradise. Simone has gave me many sleepless evenings- i love her work!!=)

Ahhh, I am so jealous. Plus you have Halo and Paranormalcy! *sigh* all great reads!=)

Enjoy. HEre is my IMM:
http://bit.ly/9hmI1q

kirsty at the overflowing library said...

i can't wait to get paranormalcy

Swimmer said...

You have Return to Paradise JEALUS! I'm getting it hopefully this month... if I don't I will cry! (Kidding)

Alison Can Read said...

Yay for Paranormalcy. I can't wait to pick that one up.
New follower.
My IMM

Swimmer said...

I started Peranormalcy! It was good but I didn't but it! Can't wait to see the review!

The Book Speaker said...

I also got Paranormalcy and Halo this week.

http://www.bookspeakblog.blogspot.com/

Kate said...

Halo and Paranormalcy are top on my "to buy" list. I hope you enjoy!!

Tara said...

I want to read all three of these books! I hope you enjoy :)