Mar 2, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

'Waiting on Wednesday' is a weekly event--hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine--that spotlights upcoming books that are eagerly being anticipated. My can't-wait-to-read choice for this time around is...

Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles
Luis Fuentes is a good boy who doesn't live with the angst that his big brothers, Alex and Carlos, have always lived with. Luis is smart, funny, and has big dreams of becoming an astronaut. But when he falls for the wrong girl, Luis enters a dark world he's never known, and just when he thinks he's got life all figured out, learns some disturbing news about his family that destroys his positive outlook on life. Will that Fuentes bad boy streak come out with a vengeance and lure Luis to live on the edge like his new girlfriend and his own father?
Release Date: August 16th, 2011

7 comments:

I Eat Words said...

We can't wait for this either! Perfect Chem<3 New follower, btw :)

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

Great pick! I can't wait to start this series!!!

New Follower!

Happy Wednesday!
http://readerbee.blogspot.com/2011/03/waiting-on-wednesday-4-gathering.html

Mysteriousrose said...

This book sounds great! I look forward to it too.
I'm a new follower^^

MY WOW (Mysteriousbooks)

A Beautiful Madness said...

This book looks good. I'll check it out.

Lindsay Cummings author said...

wanna read this!! thanks for this post! I'm a new GFC follower!! Love the blog and I'm excited to read more!

Follow me?!

http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

Kristina said...

I can't wait for this book!! I loved the first two in the series.

Anonymous said...

I haven't read this series yet. I read one of the Paradise books and I have the Ruined series, though. I am fond of Elkeles' writing.