Mar 23, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

'Waiting on Wednesday' is a weekly event--hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine--that spotlights upcoming books that are eagerly being anticipated. My can't-wait-to-read choice for this time around is...
 SWEET VENOM by Tera Lynn Childs
So you probably already know Tera Lynn Childs from her book: FORGIVE MY FINS and it's upcoming July sequel FINS ARE FOREVER.  But today, I wanted to spotlight SWEET VENOM which is due out October of this year.  I'm very excited for this one because of it's unique concept.  I understand SWEET VEMON to be about Medusa's daughters (Medusa, as in Greek mythology, the lady with the snake hair)  How cool is that?  I'm pretty sure there are no young adult books like that on the market and I can't wait!
So that's what I'm looking forward to. What books are you waiting on?
And be sure to check out FORGIVE MY FINS; if you haven't already...

7 comments:

Sally said...

Oooh I just put Sweet Venom on my wishlist today - it looks great.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/waiting-on-wednesday-11.html

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I love the covers! Thanks for sharing...

Here's MY WOW POST

Sarah Lydia said...

I can't wait for this one either!

Lori said...

I hope when you get it, it will be everything you hope it to be. Check out what I am Waiting On Wednesday for.

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

I'm really looking forward to reading Sweet Venom! Great pick! Here's my WoW!

Jayme Riley Photography said...

This one's on my TBR list--love all the Greek mythology in YA lit right now. Can't wait to see how this one turns out.

A Beautiful Madness said...

It looks really good. Another book aout mythology, I'll have to check it out!