Sep 14, 2011

BIRTHDAY WISH LIST {Top Ten of the Moment}

It's my birthday month.  And in honor of my birthday here is my ultimate wish list (of both books to come and books already out):

My want list of Sept 2011...
10. CHAIN REACTION by Simone Elkeles --Anything by Simone Elkeles is amazing.  I already own all her other novels.  I should own this one too. 
9. DEAD RECKONING by Charlaine Harris --Not young adult, but I love the Sookie Stackhouse books.  Why haven't I read this yet?
8. HEAVENLY by Jennifer Laurens --This novel came out ages ago.  About a guardian angel.  I've wanted to read this one for awhile and never gotten around to it.  Anyone read it?
7. DIVERGENT by Veronica Roth --I never got this one when it came out.  People rave about it too.  Am I missing out
6. MINDER by Kate Kaynak --Been curious about this one for a while now.  ONLY 2.99 in e-book format.  Hmm...might have to purchase it immediately.
5. DIE FOR ME by Amy Plum --A very very good novel.  I want to own it
4. LAST SACRIFICE (Vampire Academy book 7) by Rachelle Mead --One more to read.  Want it.  I want it on paperback though
3. CLOAKED by Alex Flinn --I own/have read all her other novels.  Author of BEASTLY.  I want this one too.  Waiting for it to come out on paperback though.
2. HARRY POTTER (collection) by J.K. Rowling --I should really own the full set.
1. ENSHADOWED by Kelly Creagh--I loved loved loved NEVERMORE.  It's probably my favorite YA book ever.  I cannot wait for ENSHADOWED. 

1 comment:

Shalena @ Writer Quirk said...

Hello lady! If you email me a place to send it, I have a birthday gift for you (and you'll be able to cross it off your wishlist.) ^_^

~Shalena @ Writer Quirk