Oct 30, 2011

OCTOBER 2011 {Monthly Wrap-Up}

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
And so the month of October comes to a close...October is always one of my favorites because of Halloween!  But I'm kind of glad it's ending because (if you didn't notice) this month I was pushing myself to post as many posts as there were days in October.  And I'm ending with 29 today, just shy of 30!  Posting daily is a bit exhausting and next month I'll probably try for around my average 15ish. 

Speaking of a good month, I also finished the first draft of my first completed novel!  YAY!  This one is titled ELIXIR.  And I'm hoping to start going through the editing process in November and then hopefully by December I can start looking for an agent.  So...if anyone out there is good with punctuation or would be interested in helping me edit, I'd certainly be interested.  curlgurl2007(at)gmail.com

Here's what was happening on my blog in October:
Reviews this month:
ANNA DRESSED IN BLOOD by Kendare Blake
SHINE by Lauren Myracle
CRUSH CONTROL by Jennifer Jabaley
FIRELIGHT by Sophie Jordan
SWOON by Nina Malkin
WITHER by Lauren DeStefano

Author Spotlights this month:
Amanda Hockings (discussion about her)
Kendare Blake (interview)

My Top Ten of the Moment Post:
Ultimate Villains

Some things to look forward to next month: 
Interview with author Tawny Stokes (Nov. 20)
My Top Disappointments {Top Ten of the Moment} (Nov. 15)
NaNoWriMo (yikes! can I manage?)  (Nov. 1-31)

Books on my review list: 
STATIC by Tawny Stokes
DAUGHTER OF SMOKE AND BONES by Laini Taylor
VANISH by Sophie Jordan

...and Happy November everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great month!

Caaay @ Late Night Reads