Feb 23, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

'Waiting on Wednesday' is a weekly event--hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine--that spotlights upcoming books that are eagerly being anticipated.  My can't-wait-to-read choice for this time around is...


Score by Miranda Kenneally
What girl doesn’t want to be surrounded by gorgeous jocks day in and day out? Jordan Woods isn’t just surrounded by hot guys, though—she leads them as the captain and quarterback on her high school football team. They all see her as one of the guys, and that’s just fine. As long as she gets her athletic scholarship to a powerhouse university. But now there’s a new guy in town who threatens her starring position on the team…and has her suddenly wishing to be seen as more than just a teammate.

Release Date: December 2011
Vote on the cover here
Read more about it here

4 comments:

Sally said...

I like the sound of this one. Even though I don't play sports (seriously clumsy) I like reading about them - strange I know.
Sally.

sarah darlington said...

I've actually already read it and it was very good. :) It was cool to get that insight into sporty girls (I'm not) and into boys too.

Sarah Lydia said...

thanks for showing me this new read! It looks really good:)

Beth said...

Great pick! I'm a new follower and a fellow unpublished ;).
bethfred.com